Thursday, August 27, 2009

Public Gardens, Halifax

Public Gardens in Halifax is a beautiful Victorian Garden that is tranquil and refreshing. I took more pictures than this but am sharing some that I like.







One of my girlfriends here has a series of flower close ups she took at Public Gardens framed in black mat and gold gel pen under the phots marking the date and location. It is framed in her formal dining space. I'm so borrowing the idea for a beautiful decoration and nice memory of someplace lovely we've been!

4 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Stinkin cute... wish I could visit that gorgeous place one of these days. And see the Anne of Green Gables Museum.... have you been there?? Will you go there and take lots of photos??

Farmgirl Paints said...

Wow those are beautiful. That is one thing we like to do when on vacation, visit gardens and such.

Thanks for all your comments...love 'em:)

Buckeye Kinfolk said...

Two posts in one day. You are really making my day. Enjoy the pictures and comments. Love, Mom

sweetpralinemadness said...

I love the iron gate. How beautiful!!! I hope y'all have a great time on vacay....