Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Feel Pretty!

Today I was feeling kinda ho hum. But we went to the library, had a picnic and park time. The weather had other plans and was raining on my parade. I got home and discovered my necklace I won from Lemonade Makin' Mama was in the mail!





This is not a great shot but the best I can do with my automatic timer, me myself and I! Anyhoo it's all Sugar, Spice's fault for the Sound of Music theme going on in my head today and the title of this post. Have a great day all! Oh and I was just about to publish this when my daughter tried to grab my new necklace and said "I want bling bling!"

4 comments:

Jana said...

haha this had me laughing out loud, by the time I got to "bling bling" i couldnt sit up straight! Sorry I got that song stuck in your head...I did the same thing to myself. YAY your self portrait is amazing you look loverly and so does you super cool necklace!!!

Jana said...

ps I hope you have a better day tomorrow. I feel your pain, things are just sort of blah.

Dandy said...

Look at that gorgeous hair!

You should feel pretty... every day.

golonghorns said...

Thanks gals! It is a nicer place knowing there are friendly faces who stop by to brighten my day!