Monday, August 10, 2009

Blog Buddies!


I was given an award from Jana over at Sugar Spice for being a loyal vistor. Honestly Jana that was so sweet and unexpected and you have been visiting me just as much and leaving such nice comments. So I am to pay it forward and would have to give the award right back to you and another one of your recipients Sasha at Lemonade Makin Mama! Here are two more for the list Expatriate Buckeyes she's family...she has to leave comments! Also check out her Eternal Helpmates blog as well. Last but not least my dear friend who I miss at Trinity Tales.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Why thankyou!!! Im doublin up haha! Love all your adventures, the whales were amazing! I got to see orcas on the way to Victoria it was such a great moment!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

whoohooo!

I feel so special.

:)

Blessings,
LMM