Friday, June 12, 2009

Plate update

Wow, the internet never ceases to amaze me. Dear reader you must know, I mourned the loss of my little plate more and more. I did some searching and discovered a replacement identical.

And a heftier price tag. But WOW! So I called the appliance company and explained my dilemma. The repair person had not reported they had broken my plate.

I asked was it possible that they replace it. And expected to be told "No".


But turns out they were willing to do so and told me to go ahead and get it! How cool is that?!? And I had thrifted today because Goodwill was having 50% off and found 3 lovely pyrex pieces and a scenic Nova Scotia plate that will be a nice momento of an upcoming trip we are planning this summer. I am happy things worked out! Hooray for people and businesses who do the right thing.

No comments: