Thursday, June 18, 2009

Japanese Fabric

So my lovely fabric arrived from Japan. If you don't know about how this came to be see here .
I ended up requesting in lieu of Mother's Day gift intended for spa time and opted for some more fabric from this lovely etsy site!








This is one of my favorites and I hope to applique with it some.


Whee!


Love these green apples!


These are cute too!


Another one of my favorites!

So as you can see I have a growing collection of fabric and no time to sew with little ones who keep me busy from sun up to sun down. But I have plans and hopes and schemes! My husband sighed last night and said "I work to support your fabric habit". I had bought a lovely flannel apple print that reminded me of the green apple print above. In my defense it was a good price at $2.00/metre and I only got a metre!

2 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

I just have to know what you MAKE out of this darling fabric?! Too cute. And tell the husband he could be supporting your smuggled international farm equipment habit. It could be so much worse! lol

Carolie said...

Ooo...if you like fabric, I will have to take photos on Saturday when I'm in the local department store's craft area here in Sasebo, Japan! If you see something you like, let me know and I will send it to you!