Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Major

Hello Friends, long time no blog. Still finding it hard to breathe after bronchitis but it is better. Thanks for all your well wishes! We are making busy preparations for the move back to Texas. To answer some of your questions we are going to be home in time for Christmas but our stuff may not. We are excited to be going home as there's no place like home. We will also miss it here. We definitely want to come back we loved Nova Scotia, Quebec and we still really want to go to Vancouver and Alberta.


Awhile back of lovely blogger Buckeroomama awarded me this fabulous award! I would totally put this baby in my front picture window just like in the movie, A Christmas Story. I don't know what it is about this award that makes me want to grab a hair brush to use as a microphone and begin to Thank all the little people....hmmm, there are 2 of those running around tearing up my house everyday. Anyhow on to the blogger who I think needs this lamp/award in her lovely redecorated bathroom cause it would match the leopard print. So I am passing it on to Diana, To Everything a Season. I tried to create a link so you can see her bathroom redo but my computer-tard syndrome is afflicting me. It's in her archives on Sept, 17th.
~
Here are the rules of this award: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to bloggers who like to smile and/or laugh. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
~
And now to bring myself back down to reality I think I must go clean a toilet or something. Have a wonderful day all!

6 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Thank you!! I'm off to find my hair brush and write a speech!!

So glad you'll be back in Texas for Christmas!!!! That's so exciting.

Farmgirl Paints said...

I've been a bad blogging friend lately. So sorry you've been sick. I hope you are making a speedy recovery and congrats on moving back to the big T. That's pretty exciting. Life can get crazy sometimes, huh? Hope you have a great day.

Dandy said...

You poor thing, and you have so much going on! I hope you are rounding the end of this!

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on another site and had to come visit since your name is "golonghorns"... Then I went to your profile and it said you live in Canada! Then I came to your blog and it said you're moving back to Texas! YAY! Hook 'em! :)

Congrats on your blog award!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You're going to laugh.

My children are watching this movie, and this exact scene as I opened your blog. (cause we're sick, so watching Christmas movies in October seemed the right thing to do)

It almost creeped me out.

Michelle said...

Excited you are heading back to TX! Woo-hoo! Enjoy the snow there while you can. Glad your kiddos got to experience it since we don't get much/any here. Sometimes sad my kids won't ever know what it is like to make snowmen, etc.

I hope you are feeling better!