Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello

Hi Interent! I have been under the weather, with a sore throat and all the sinus fun that comes along with that. So sorry not to have kept in touch, but I'm sure you understand. We are about to go away for a long weekend as Monday is Thanksgiving here in Canada. Please say lots of prayers as it's a 7 hour car drive and Lord help me to be patient with my family, especially since I still feel cruddy. I have loads to catch up on dear internet but will have to get packing and housework done. It may only be the packing.... or I may just go take another nap!


Dawn, I hope to get my honest scrap post up soon and Buckeroomama really the It's a Major Award is too much I'm gushing and not from sinus troubles. Really I feel like I've just won an emmy! Hee hee, I would totally love to have that lamp in my house. That was a great movie! I'll pass that pretty baby along next week after life slows down.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week and weekend! Jennifer

4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

I feel exactly the same way. Hope you feel better soon. I hate snot and sore throats!

Diana Ferguson said...

Gosh, will be ever be free of this sinus stuff!!!!

Have a safe trip.

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I hope you have a really wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving!! (and car ride) AND feel better!!!

Blessings,
Sasha

Elle Bee said...

Oh boy...the season of sickness has begun. The one thing I don't like about fall! I hope you get better very soon!
Congratulations on your much-deserved awards!
elle