Monday, November 17, 2008

A Love Letter to my Children

To My Beautiful Precious Babies,
I just want you to know how very much
your Daddy and I Love You!
What a blessing you are in our Lives.
We are so lucky God entrusted us
with the privilege to be your parents.
I hope that you understand that I'm
still learning as a Mom and forgive
the mistakes I make along the way.
This is the hardest but BEST job
I've ever had in my whole life.
Daddy keeps taking all these pictures
and making videos cause he says
someday we're gonna miss all this
and I believe he's right.
I know that someday I'll have to
step back and let you make decisions
so that you can learn and grow.
But for now please understand
if I hold onto you just a little
tighter or a little longer.
It's because I love you and
don't ever want to let go.
But when that time comes
I will.
I also want you to know
of my strong Faith and
Sincere Love for Jesus Christ,
who died for us and took
all our sins away.
How I hope that I can
teach you about God
and his perfect Love.
To Love God and to Love others.
The most important
of all his commands.
We look forward to watching
you grow and develop
into the people whom God
intends you to be.
I pray that you know the
Bible and can share it's
message easily with others.
I pray for your purity and
the purity of your future spouses.
I pray for Blessings on all
of your relationships.
I commit to pray for your
protection in this world.
To be blessed physically,
emotionally and spiritually.
I pray that you know
Who You are,
In Christ.
We have a wonderful
Family and Friends.
I am Thankful for
the many Blessings
we have been given.
All too soon time will
quickly pass by.
I will look back and
wonder.....
Where did it go?
I hope you have fond and
Happy memories of
your childhood.
Know that I will
always Love you and
you can come to me
no matter what.
I end this letter with
our Family Blessing
that we pray over
you every evening
before we put you to bed.
Numbers 6:24-26
"The Lord bless you and
keep you; The Lord make
his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn his face
toward you and give you Peace.
All my Love,
Your Mom

1 comment:

Kathey said...

Hi,

I just read EVERYTHING new. WOW! You had a marathon blogging event. Your letter to the children was/is Wonderful. They will cherish it in years to come and so will you. And what an adventurous summer you had. Thanks for taking the rest of us along via pictures. ^o^

Love, Kathey