Friday, February 20, 2009

Walking on water

We went to a resort 2 hours North for our overnight getaway last weekend. Here you can see the lake at the resort being utilized for winter activities of the skating and hockey variety.


Being adventurous or stupid we decided to test out walking on a frozen body of water with 2 small children. In the photo below you see me wrestling with my daughter as she struggles to take off in valiant effort to find any way to endanger her safety! Young Master thinks the whole experience is delightful!!! He was sliding around with his boots as if he were skating, he was so cute.


You can see I won the wresting match and am now carrying Stuntwoman. We smile for the camera and I think to myself, "This is the closest I'll ever be to Jesus like walking on water!"



No comments: