Friday, March 25, 2011

She keeps me hopping!

Hi Mom! I'm cute right, do not notice the mess I'm making.....

So I had a spare moment I thought to visit other lovely blogging gals and peek into happenings in their corner of the world. But little Miss has other ideas. Like attack the bookshelf. And three times I pulled her away and like a wind up doll she crawled right back over and got into the jewel cases. Daddy would be very upset if he knew. Little Miss is thinking "But it's a jewel case, right?"

Off to crawl away with her catch. Notice the drool on her chin and red knees from crawling all over this house. Not to mention that cheeky little grin!

4 comments:

Dandy said...

There is no way that is the same little girl! She is too big! I love her smile :)

I just found weelicious a few weeks ago and LOVE it

esss said...

This is my first visit here & I enjoy the warmth of your blog site.
What a adorable she is, love her...
Essay Writing

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Your daughter is adorable! And it sounds like she's a real firecracker, too. :)

You asked on my blog where I got my metal bins~I got them at Fred Meyer. I always thought they were a national chain, but I found out recently that they aren't. I hope you have one near you.

Have a great week!

Katie said...

Jennifer - I just saw your comment about Disney and don't have your email so wasn't sure how to get back to you. Hopefully you get this! I've never been to WDW in February before, so I can't speak from experience, but I did research the weather a bit while planning our trip. It's usually in the high 60s during the day. You can use wunderground.com to plug in your city and if you scroll about halfway down, in the History & Alamanc section, you can look up your dates during previous years. Hope that helps!

Let me know if you have other questions - explanationrequired@gmail.com