Saturday, May 22, 2010

Eviction Notice

Here is an update on my status. Sorry for any male readers, cover your eyes and go la la la la!
No cervical changes. 1 cm dilated.....need to get to 10 cm. Baby's head is right there between my hips and in position. (I hope it doesn't have to much of a cone head!) Soooo, the doc said if I didn't deliver by this weekend he wanted to schedule induction. I don't really want to but also don't feel like I can live in limbo and I trust his judgement. At least we can be prepared with getting our kids to our good friend who is watching them when due day arrives. Monday was full for labor and delivery, so Tuesday it is. And Tuesday's child is full of Grace and Lord knows I need as much of that as I can get!


Diana said...

Tuesday it is!! Will be watching for that next post.

Alice said...

oh bless you! will be praying. You must be fed up! xxx

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Congrats! You are the winner of the art/craft case on my blog!!
Please email me your address & I will forward it to a CSN rep.
whimsy-girl [at] hotmail [dot] com

Susan Yuen said...

Yay, Baby is almost here! Praying for you and baby!!! :D

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Can't wait!! Praying for safe delivery! :)

Buckeroomama said...

It's Thursday here and I'm just reading it now. You are probably holding your little baby in your arms now... :)